Directory Print Features
- Graphical Output, including file type icons and the folder hierarchy.
- Allows you to print and visualize large numbers of folders and files - your whole hard drive at once!
- Filter by as many file masks as you want (include or exclude), dates, file sizes or content.
- Sort, reorder, resize or remove any column, get the exact look you want.
- Many print options - colors, backgrounds, headers, footers, etc.
- Export to HTML, Excel, CSV, JPG, PNG, PDF or Text.
- MP3 and WMA support - add length, artist name, etc to your output.
- View and print the files inside your ZIP and RAR files.
- Compact Output - get the name of all files while saving paper.
- CD-ROM Cover Report - get a nice printed cover you can insert in CD cases.
- Multilingual Interface - English, German, Brazilian Portuguese, French and Spanish.
What our Users Say:
... Not only do I use it at home, but I also use it to print our Corporate Novell Network Server volume information.Mac McCarson, NC, USA
If you are looking to print or export ANY Windows list of files, directories, folders, or tree, then look no further, this is it!
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this software. I have 19,300 files in my My Documents directory, and STG FolderPrint Plus helps me keep them well organized, as well as helps me when I need to clean it all up. It's so handy dumping it all into Excel where I can take a look at it in so many different ways.
For years I longed for a program like FolderPrint Plus, and since I downloaded it about 3 years ago, I have used it so many times.Bob MacLeod - FL
I have been involved in professional audio and video recording and archiving for many, many years. I have looked for a very long time to find a product that would simply do what yours does. It was difficult at best to find one. AND STG FolderPrint Plus is the one.
I really can't thank you enough for you help. You have a Killer product.Jim Zebrowski
The name Folder Print doesn't let potential users know of the many other things that the program can do.
I personally feel that all serious computer users would love to have the program, once they find out what it can really do.Ronald Hirsch - FL